- The prescribed uniform is compulsory on all days except on Wednesday.
- Dress should be modest and decent in all days.
- T-shirts are not allowed in the college campus.
- College ID cards are compulsory in the campus.
Ragging is strictly prohibited in the campus; students are warned that as per the provisions of the Kerala prohibition of ragging Act 1998 and the order of university of Calicut, ragging within or outside the college is strictly punishable. If any of the students is found guilty on the parameters of the law of ragging, he/she shall be punished for two years imprisonment along with fine. Any students convicted of an offence under section 4 of the Act shall be dismissed from the institution and such students shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of 3 years from the date of order of such dismissal.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the campus. Students are expected to maintain dignity and decorum on all occasions.
- The college property should be handled with utmost care; students shall not disfigure the walls, windows or furniture by writing on them or sticking bills.
- Students are not allowed to loiter in the verandas and the campus during class hours.
- Students are not allowed to enter other classes.
- Indecent behavior towards teachers and fellow students will not be compromised.
- Students should not be absent in the class without proper leave letter signed by the parents.
- Use of drugs and chewing gums are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Fine will be levied from those who violate the above rules.
There will be continuous internal and external evaluation as per the University norms, 75% of attendance in regular classes, good progress and conduct are compulsory for appearing for the university examinations and promotion.
|Programme||Semester wise fee|
- In addition to the Tuition fees, administration fee, caution deposit, college union fee, arts and sports fee etc will have to be remitted at the time of admission.
- Examinations and other university related fees will have to be remitted as and when required.
- Concession/scholarship will be granted to the candidates based on merits and means.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
Bcom (Computer Application) - 60seats
Bcom(Finance) - 50seats
Bcom(Co-operation) - 40seats
BBA - 40seats
BCA - 36seats
Bsc(Computer Science) - 24seats
Bsc(Mathematics) - 48seats
BA(English) - 40seats
MA(English) - 15seats
Mcom(Finance) - 15seats